[Serusers] Ser + Windows NAT

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Jun 12 20:46:59 CEST 2007

We've also had serious problems with boxes behind Windows as a NATted
gateway. It does some very funky thing with the way it handles ports. It
doesn't seem to want to keep open ports for return communications after
an outgoing communication.

For instance, when I send data out port 3510, awaiting a response, it
immediately closes the port. It's incredibly, frustratingly non-standard
behaviour.

N.