[Serusers] Header Selects

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 08:36:13 CEST 2007

Vaclav, i got a compilation error. I've just updated from CVS. During
compilation (according to presence handbook) it says:

In file included from avops_impl.h:41
                     from avops_parse.h:38
                     from avops.c:50:
avops_db.h:66: error: expected ')' before '*' token...

I've viewed avops_db.h at line 66.. No visible error. What is the problem?