[Serusers] Header Selects

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Mon Apr 2 08:22:50 CEST 2007

You are welcome.:-)  Presence handbook (docbook XML sources) is a part
of SER's documentation on CVS and you can generate it from there
(doc/presence). You can use make, but with newer versions of xsltproc it
has problems generating dependecies for files in other directories and
thus you must generate it by calling xsltproc by hand (I haven't tried
it with other XSLT processor).

BTW, examples in this version of presence handbook were working for me
with SER Ottendorf and I guess that there are used selects like
@msg.event...

	Vaclav