[Serusers] msilo problems...Anyone, please help!!

Hendrik Scholz hendrik.scholz at freenet-ag.de
Tue Sep 19 17:35:28 CEST 2006

Hi!

Meidiana Ten wrote:
> I have setup SER server in order to use msilo to deliver offline voice
> message, it works.

Are you using the CVS version or something <= 0.9.6?
I just figured that t_request() from the tm module in CVS supports a
next_hop string which allows you to prevent DNS lookups to deliver
messages from m_dump() and m_store() "user offline ... message stored".

> But I really don't know how to add msilo parameter and the logics in my
> ser.cfg.

See the sample ser.cfg inside the modules/msilo/README.
It's as easy as modparam("msilo", ....)

> Last, how to test whether the msilo module is working or not?

Send MESSAGE requests. Ekiga works great for this. kphone also works.

Cheers,
   Hendrik

--
freenet Cityline GmbH, Hamburger Chaussee 2-4, 24114 Kiel, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)431 9020552, Fax: +49 (0)431 9020559
Internet: http://www.freenet.de, eMail: hendrik.scholz at freenet-ag.de