[Serusers] msilo problems...Anyone, please help!!

Meidiana Ten gotcha_em at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 13:09:37 CEST 2006

Halo, guys...
  thanx for the time to read this mail
  I really need help to solve msilo problems...
  I have setup SER server in order to use msilo to deliver offline voice message, it works.
  But I really don't know how to add msilo parameter and the logics in my ser.cfg.
  Last, how to test whether the msilo module is working or not?
  Please give me solutions from this problem.
  I will very thank you because my last project in university is about to meet deadline...

  Regards,
  Meidiana Ten