[Serusers] Do I need 2 table of msilo (voice silo and silo)?

Meidiana Ten gotcha_em at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 13:23:37 CEST 2006

Hii guys,
  good evening...
  I need the explanation around database table that is used by msilo module to store offline voice message.
  When I run my serweb, I found that there is an error about SQL query. Then I check the page that the error occure and that the error caused by the voice silo table.
  So I check my SER database and found that there is no table named voice silo, just silo.
  I'd like to ask if I must add voice silo table or just use the silo table to store offline voice message?
  If I have to, please tell me the entities of the voice silo table.
  Thank you for the time in reading this mail.

  Regards,
  Meidiana Ten