[Serusers] Preregistering a sip address?

Ignacio Mas Ivars nacho at kth.se
Tue Sep 5 18:08:59 CEST 2006

Hi all!

I have just started using the SIP Express Router and I am looking for a
way to have a user preregistered when the router starts. Is there any
way to configure that user1 should be registered by default at an IP
address without needing to send the registration? I guess it will have
to do with messing a bit with the routing engine, but I don't dare to
touch it so far and I don't know how to do it. Any help would be very
much appreciated!

Thanks very much for any help!

/Nacho

---
       ,,,
      (o o)
Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.-