[Serusers] Preregistering a sip address?

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:15:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

You can execute serctl commands for all those clients in order to make
enries permanent (!) ( you can make an SH script to execute these
entries on every server startup).

serctl ul add <username> <uri>

For instance

serctl ul add user1 sip1:user1 at 192.168.0.1:5060

Then check again with serctl ul show.

Hope that helps you.

  Andrey.