[Serusers] nat + MESSAGE packets

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:02:50 CEST 2006

I'm having some "nice" interaction between UA and SIP proxies regarding NAT.
Beside's the classical "I put myself in the middle re-writting
Contact, m and c lines, etc..." this nice boxes also, from time to
time, remove the bodies of some PUBLISH messages..

I had only this evening and might have reached wrong conclusions but I
can't make it work with routers in the middle although it worked in
the internal LAN and I can see the messages following the right path
up to the routers.....what might be the reason?!?!?!?8-)

Nated,

Samuel.