[Serusers] voice_silo table missing. Please help!!

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Oct 12 08:06:25 CEST 2006

Hi,
A few pointers:
- For 0.9.x: Always read the README for each module, residing in the
module directory, for 0.10.x, see iptel.org/ser
- In general, iptel.org is the best source of info

Below is the relevant info from msilo's README.
g-)

1.5. Installation & Running

1.5.1. Database setup

   Before running SER with msilo, you have to setup the database
   table where the module will store the message. For that, if
   the table was not created by the installation script or you
   choose to install everything by yourself you can use the
   following SQL script (good for MySQL) as template. Database
   and table name can be set with module parameters so they can
   be changed, but the name of the columns must be as they are in
   the next SQL script.

   Example 1-10. msilo sql script

-- SQL script for MSILO module

DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS msilo;

-- create a database for storage
CREATE DATABASE msilo;

USE msilo;

-- create the table
CREATE TABLE silo(
      -- unique ID per message
    mid INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
      -- src address - From URI
    src_addr VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT "",
      -- dst address - To URI
    dst_addr VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT "",
      -- r-uri == username at domain (for compatibility with old version)
    r_uri VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT "",
      -- username
    username VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT "",
      -- domain
    domain VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT "",
      -- incoming time
    inc_time INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
      -- expiration time
    exp_time INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
      -- content type
    ctype VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT "text/plain",
      -- body of the message
    body BLOB NOT NULL DEFAULT ""
);