[Serusers] confuse between silo and voice_silo table.

Meidiana Ten gotcha_em at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 11:34:43 CEST 2006

Hi..
  I'd like to thank you for the reply on my questions.
  I've read the README file on msilo module and it appears just like you sent.
  I've checked my SER database and i found that there is table named silo without I have to create it myself.
  When I take a look at my SERWeb config.php, it requires table named  voice_silo too. It says that silo is to store plain text message and  voice_silo is to store voice message.
  I try to create voice_silo table using mysql script that shown on  README file but SERWeb still gets error because there are missing  fields that must be on voice_silo table (such as 'file' and 'subject'  fields).
  Please help me to solve this problem.
  Thanx

  Regards,

  Meidiana