[Serusers] voice_silo table missing. Please help!!

Meidiana Ten gotcha_em at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 12:41:40 CEST 2006

Hi there,
  I've read your post in mailing list about voice_silo table.
  I setup my SER 0.9.7 and I am trying to activate msilo module to store voice message for offline user.
  I've checked the SER database and found that there is no table named voice_silo.
  Please help me with the table description so I can create the table.
  And please tell me how voicemail is store? ( I mean if it is store directly into voice_silo table using x-lite or we must use other application to input voice then store it into any folder). I really need detail because I'm newbie in Linux.

  Thanx

  Meidiana