[Users] key exchange failed with MIKEY

Gregoire mlgg at hispeed.ch
Sun Oct 8 15:11:21 CEST 2006

Hi everybody!

I set up my Openser with TLS for signaling and it works well. I use
Minisip as softphone and it registers successufully over TLS.
But I have the following problem when I try to make a call using SRTP:
Openser denies the INVITE cause its size is more than 2048 and then it
makes an error as "Message too big".
Even if I try to bypass this error in the configuration, the INVITE is
still denied.

In fact, I saw that Minisip uses MIKEY for the key exchange, and put it
in the SDP body, and then it makes quite big but I don't understand why
the size must be under 2048.

Does someone have any idea to help me?

Thanks

Greg