[Serusers] Re: where is the vm.so for voice mail feature ?:

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Wed Nov 22 07:07:31 CET 2006

Hi Lawrence.

I think this thread should continue on the SEMS mailiglist instead of
SER mailiglist.

You dont need vm.so anymore. vm.so (wich sounds very voicemail out ;P)
is as I said depricated. And if you look at www.iptel.org/sems you will
find that there are alot of documentation poppingup there.

-Atle

* lawrence k.y. lin <lawlin888 at hotmail.com> [061122 05:03]: