[Serusers] Re: where is the vm.so for voice mail feature ?:

lawrence k.y. lin lawlin888 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 05:03:11 CET 2006

Hi Atle,

  Thanks for your info. I followed the instructions on the web url as
follows:
http://www.iptel.org/howto/sems_application_development_tutorial
  Then I made some SIP calls (sip:1XX at sems-server-ip:5060) and SEMS did
anwer and show the debug information. I would like to focus on the voice
mail feature which is 115 in this example and want to study more on SEMS.
Here are some questions I have (sorry for the newbie questions on SEMS):
- Is there a manual like SER-Getting Start for SEMS as well ? or at least a
complete explanation for the SEMS example ? I did look at sems.conf but
cannot fully understand how to change it. For example, this SEMS example
allows callers to leave a message and send out with email, but I did not
know how to specify the message is belongs to whom and which email address
to send out.
- Another approach is to find the replacement for vm.so in the example in
the following url
http://old.iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html#AEN1364
  Is there any info/example for the replacement for vm.so ?

  Please advise, thanks,

Larry