[Serusers] Re: some simple newbie help with dialplan needed...

Evert evert at poboxes.info
Tue Nov 7 08:58:14 CET 2006

Hi!

I have SER running on 5060, and Asterisk on 5061, so if Asterisk passes
it to @localhost there should be no problem there.

The remaining problem seems to be the passing on of the call. The
mentioned dialplan does send the entered extension to SER, and the phone
on that SER-account rings. However, when the called phone anwers the
call, the calling phone does not notice this, and keeps on ringing...
No connection is established.

I am not sure whether this is caused by Asterisk or SER, so I am sending
this to the SER-group as well...  :-)

Regards,
  Evert