[Serusers] Using different domains

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Nov 7 15:24:24 CET 2006

Well, it very much depends on the version of SER and your config file you are using.
The multidomain feature is most consistently available in the recently released
SER version. There, domain names are assigned unique ids. If multiple domain names
have the same id (sip.foo.bar=123 and foo.bar=123) they are considered same,
otherwise not. That gives you the possibility to accurately define what you want
to do.

-jiri