[Serusers] Re: Fw: [Users] TM : retransmission timers

Mike Williams mike at mikebwilliams.com
Thu Nov 23 18:22:47 CET 2006

Bogdan,

This seems similar to the same message I wrote about this earlier. New users
don't seem to be able to see all of the great work that has been done since
OpenSER forked, or any of the original reasons why OpenSER was forked,
especially now that SER seems to have learned from OpenSER how to better
treat the users community.

differences, and I think another page needs to be dedicated to the progress
OpenSER has made since the fork. This would highlight true advantages and
disadvantages of using OpenSER over SER, and would also show the real amount
of work that the OpenSER team has done.

I'll try to get something started over this weekend, if I have time.

Mike Williams