[Serusers] Warining messages

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:39:53 CEST 2006

Inline.

>WARNING: fix_socket_list: could not rev. resolve xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

You probably dont have a resverse lookup entry in your DNS server.

> Also I am able to connect to ser internally but not via it's external address.
> I have rtpproxy installed and I'm using the nathelper module. Not sure if they are > configured correctly but they seem to be running.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas or could you tell me the best way to debug? for
> example can I moniter registration requests coming in?

If you work in command line
# ngrep -W byline -O output.pcap INVITE port 5060

5060 - change to whatever port your SER's listening on and you can
also view output.pcap in Ethereal later

If you have GUI, then use Ethereal (latest is 0.99.0)

Good luck :)