[Serusers] Warining messages

luke.2.pilgrim at bt.com luke.2.pilgrim at bt.com
Fri May 19 12:51:30 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I recieve the following warning messages when loadinf up ser:

WARNING: fix_socket_list: could not rev. resolve xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Is this something to worry about?

Also I am able to connect to ser internally but not via it's external address. I have rtpproxy installed and I'm using the nathelper module. Not sure if they are configured correctly but they seem to be running.

My client is behing NAT but my server is publically available. Does anyone have any ideas or could you tell me the best way to debug? for example can I moniter registration requests coming in?

Regards,

Luke.