RE: Réf. : RE: [Serusers] 'ser-mysql-module_0.9.6-0.1_i386.deb' Debian package NOTworking anymore (Debian 3.1)

Vince Hoffman vhoffman at mnet.co.uk
Fri May 19 13:16:11 CEST 2006

Hmm no but maybe I did, I certainly compiled it from the 0.9.6 tarball from http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/ser/latest/src/ser-0.9.6_src.tar.gz
But looking in my package info

SIP-PROXY:/var/cache/apt/archives# apt-show-versions | grep ser-
ser-cpl-module 0.9.5-0.1 installed: No available version in archive
ser-acc-radius-module 0.9.5-0.1 installed: No available version in archive
ser-jabber-module 0.9.5-0.1 installed: No available version in archive
ser-radius-modules 0.9.5-0.1 installed: No available version in archive
ser-postgres-module 0.9.5-0.1 installed: No available version in archive
ser-acc-db-module 0.9.5-0.1 installed: No available version in archive
ser-pa-module 0.9.5-0.1 installed: No available version in archive
ser-mysql-module 0.9.5-0.1 installed: No available version in archive

however

serctl moni
shows I am running
Server: Sip EXpress router (0.9.6 (i386/linux))

So I'm guessing the Make deb target in the Makefile gives the wrong version info to the .deb files.

I could be doing something stupid though, Has anyone else on the list come across this?

Vince
mnet Internet Limited
Support Services

Helpdesk:  0870 3335577