[Serusers] Can't log the Invite

AR. arr at alumni.csie.ncu.edu.tw
Fri May 19 14:22:51 CEST 2006

Hello
  Help me please
AR.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: AR.
  To: serusers at lists.iptel.org
  Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:15 PM
  Subject: [Serusers] Can't log the Invite

  Dear all
      My ser+freeradius  system does not log the INVITE message ,
      I tried to listen the port 1813 that is radius accounting port, but
      there is no packet come here , when i call to someone.
      When i terminated the call , the BYE packet will come.

      Please help me to solve this promble
      See below for the ser.cfg
  .
  .
  .
  modparam("acc","log_level",1)
  modparam("acc","log_flag",1)
  modparam("acc","log_missed_flag",2)
  modparam("acc","failed_transactions",1)
  modparam("acc","report_ack",0)
  modparam("acc","report_cancels",1)
  modparam("acc", "radius_config", "/usr/local/etc/radiusclient/radiusclient.conf")
  modparam("acc","radius_flag",1)
  modparam("acc","radius_missed_flag",2)
  .
  .
  .
  if (method=="INVITE" || method=="BYE" || method=="CANCEL") setflag(1);
  .
  .
  .

  AR.