[Serusers] ENUM support

jayasree palapati palapati_jayasree at hyd.hellosoft.com
Thu May 4 11:12:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

   I'll sign for the useraccount in iptel.org web server and get an user

account thru which i can work with any other softphones like x-lite and
all.Can u please tell me if i register the ser web server with E.164
number whther it gets registered or not and whther iptel.org online
proxy supports ENUM naptr records or not.

Regards,
Jayasree

The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.