[Serusers] ENUM support

Thu May 4 12:43:51 CEST 2006

The SIP account you get from iptel.org does not provide you with an
E.164 number. Thus, there will be no ENUM entry pointing to your
iptel.org SIP account.

But on the other hand, if you make a SIP call from your iptel.org
account, iptel.org makes ENUM lookup sif you enter the number in +....
format, e.g. sip:+437800047113 at iptel.org should send to to a test number.

If you need an E.164 number which will be forwarded to a SIP account,
you can register for an Austrian +43 780 ... phone number at www.my-enum.at

regards
klaus