[Serusers] Re: Serusers Digest, Vol 37, Issue 3 -- IM + Presence help

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Thu May 11 08:20:42 CEST 2006

Hi Suraj.
Sorry for delayed reply.

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 11:10:32PM -0400, Suraj Kumar wrote:
> Hi Vaclav,
>
> Thanks for the help! That helped!!
>
> However, when I registered two users from windows messanger, I can login but I cannot see them with the serctl ul show command which shows the following message :
>

> 500 Command 'ul_dump' not found

Might be, that this command is still not implemented (it worked in older
SER versions, but it was rewritten then and may be, that it was not
reimplemented yet). May be, that new serctl (in tools/serctl in source
tree) has another command which is similar to this. Try to look there.

> If i add a contact in the IM client, SER displays the following message:

> I have used the config sample from the example with DB in the presence hand book:
> but my user location is set as follows :
> modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

There are used functions lookup_user and lookup_domain from modules
uri_db and domain (I think) which work with database. The subscription
probably fails due to that these functions can not find the user in
database. Have you added this user using serctl?

	Vaclav