[Serusers] OT: [Sems] Brand new SEMS

Raphael Coeffic rco at iptel.org
Wed Mar 22 09:28:26 CET 2006

Subject: [Sems] Brand new SEMS
Date: Wednesday 22 March 2006 09:26
From: Raphael Coeffic <rco at iptel.org>
To: sems at lists.iptel.org, semsdev at lists.iptel.org

Hi *,

first of all, i would like to thank all people participating to the mailing
list. I hope that more people will adopt SEMS as their prefered media server
in the future.

That's why i published a brand new version (this time on SVN). So i invite
 you all to test this new version and give as much feedback as possible, so
 that we can make SEMS even better.

You will find further informations on http://www.iptel.org/drupal/sems.

As we did a lot of cleanup work, please tell me if you are missing some
important feature.

After some tests & feedback, we will be ready to release a new stable version
and go for spreading in standard linux distributions (the same will happen to
Ser ;-)).

regards,
Raphael.