[Serusers] trying force drop call via fifo

Ing. Francisco Talavera francisco.talavera at conexiongroup.com
Wed Mar 22 08:13:42 CET 2006

Hi all,

            I am trying to do a force drop via FIFO, the scenario is: (this
is to do a credit control with an external program)

Forcedrop(server)
SER(server)

----------------------->  BYE method (via fifo) ----------------------->

<--------------------------200ok--------------------------------------------
--

When all was successfully, but When frocedrop try to finish some call, that
not exist.. the SER goes down..(die :-()

And we have those messages

22(1299) Warning: run_failure_handlers: no UAC support (0, 256)

22(1299) ERROR: open_reply_pipe: no client at /tmp/jc

22(1299) ERROR: fifo_reply: no reply pipe /tmp/jc

 0(1277) child process 1299 exited by a signal 11

 0(1277) core was generated

 0(1277) INFO: terminating due to SIGCHLD

27(1304) INFO: signal 15 received

31(1308) INFO: signal 15 received

38(1315) INFO: signal 15 received

39(1316) INFO: signal 15 received

25(1302) INFO: signal 15 received

42(1319) INFO: signal 15 received

 1(1278) INFO: signal 15 received

 2(1279) INFO: signal 15 received

 3(1280) INFO: signal 15 received

 4(1281) INFO: signal 15 received

 5(1282) INFO: signal 15 received

 6(1283) INFO: signal 15 received

 7(1284) INFO: signal 15 received

 8(1285) INFO: signal 15 received

 9(1286) INFO: signal 15 received

10(1287) INFO: signal 15 received

11(1288) INFO: signal 15 received

And in the ethereal we see. many Bye retransmissions and then the SER goes
down..

In my Forcedrop (Server), we send a BYE method and wait for the response.

Some body can help me plse.

I see, the SER can not open de fifo server y the retransmissions.. can I
block the retransmissions? Other idea?

Thanks in advance,

Ing. Francisco Talavera