[Users] detecting if both caller and callee are behind NAT

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 22 12:22:54 CET 2006

Hi all,
  I am trying to implement the following scenario:
  Whenever a NATed client calls to user at public IP or whenever a user at public IP calls a NATed client, I dont want to use mediaproxy. the fix_nated_sdp function does the job.
  But when both the caller and callee are behind nat, only then mediaproxy should be used. Can someone please help me in defining a condition which will return true if both the caller and callee are nated.
  I tried a lot, but my conditions allow calls from NATed client to public IP clients to use mediaproxy which I dont want.

  Please help me in this regard, as I want to minimise the use of mediaproxy as much as possible.

  Thanks in advance,
  jayesh