[Serusers] Re: SER database sharing

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Jul 14 16:06:16 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,
Don't take me wrong. Your setup sounds very robust and well thought-out
to me.  I just pointed out that for small-scale setups (like an SMB or
enterprise installation), one might want to find a setup involing fewer
components and thus reduce the number of areas competence is required.
Also, my reference to "makes sense for some setups" is not an
evaluation, more a reflection over all the various setups people have
opted for.
    SER/openSER, in my experience, for most users the problem is not
lack of features, but quite the opposite... so some simplications in the
form of best practice setups would do good. Just like the onsip.org configs.
g-)