[Serusers] SER with 2 ethernet + PSTN gateway: RTPPROXY bridge mode conf

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Jul 12 08:45:45 CEST 2006

That's a tricky one :-) A few comments:
- I believe bridge mode is necessary and thus rtpproxy is what you need
(mediaproxy does not have this capability AFAIK)
- rtpproxy just waits for the peers to connect, it does not connect rtp
to anything, so if you see traffic from the wrong pstn interface, I
would look at GW
- Just inspect your INVITE and OK SDP to get the options straight: The
one going to your 10. network should have the 10.address in SDP, the one
to your GW, should have your .246 address
- Please note that 0.9.x has a bug (fixed in cvs head). The problem is
related to signalling on different listen ports/interfaces: If SER is
configured to listen to more than one port, the signalling may not
return with the correct src_ip/port (UDP packet, not SIP message). I'm
not sure if this holds for listening on different interfaces as well,
but I would think so

g-)