[Serusers] SER / MediaProxy / B2BUA

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Jul 5 02:33:01 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel,
         Our setup is like what you have. We have SER /Mediaproxy,
for the missing BYE's mediaproxy 1.7.2 do the job and to terminate
calls we have a perl script that checks the radacct with  zero
acctsessiontime and acctstoptime entries then compare it to the
current credit of the username and if insufficient the script sends a
BYE to both ends where the information came from radacct entry. The
perl script uses sipsak to generate BYE message.

Regards,
Ryan