[Serusers] Account module Help

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Jul 4 08:40:01 CEST 2006

"To enable RADIUS accounting simply use radius_log_flag and
radius_log_missed_flag parameters instead of log_flag and
log_missed_flag. Mark transactions that should be logged with flags
configured in the parameters."

This means that you use modparam to set the flag values for these two
and then use setflag(yourflag) where you want radius accounting to happen.
g-)