[Serusers] Account module Help

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:37:25 CEST 2006

Hi SER Users ,

                 I tried to install SER with basic configurations and also
with onsip config file with these SER is working pretty good ,Now i want to
test accounting on radius server i installed Radius server with sql module
and it is listening on 1813 for accounting , i am using
radiusclient-ng-0.5.2 and i append dictionary.ser to main dictionary file.
every thing is o.k

                    Now , how can I get the accounting details in radius
server is there any specific configuration to do that ?
in ser.cfg i make some changes as shown in SER_RADIUS HOW TO's  but i dont
understand the way to move ...........  :-(

so any body can please tell me an out line scenario how to send account
packets to radius server so that i will work on that  ;

                                Thanks in Advance

Regards'
Ravi.