[Serusers] Account module Help

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:49:08 CEST 2006

Mr. Greger V.Teigre

      Thanks for your response , when i tried changing line  as
radius_log_flag  the SER is showing there is no module like Radius_log_flag
in acc module but when i keep like radius_flag its showing o.k
but here my doubt is are the accounting messages will log in to radius???
my config file is accepting the radius_missed_flag...
is this setting will log the messages in radacct????

Are you using FreeRadius for accounting ???

waiting for your reply

Regards
Ravi.