[Serusers] SER amd Minute Provider

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Feb 10 07:44:47 CET 2006

Teliax is not a DID (Direct Inward Dialing) provider? But just a regular
provider of VoIP service?
So all calls will have the same caller-id?
If that is right, you need to use the uac module for authenticating. It
think it still has an issue with a CSeq not being incremented correctly, so
if their GW is strict, it will not work. I'm not sure if this has been fixed
in openser, but I thought I saw something on it.
Good luck,
g-)