[Serusers] SER amd Minute Provider

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Fri Feb 10 07:11:12 CET 2006

I contacted Teliax support they have no idea on how to do this so I started
searching myself and I need GSM codec support and I found only Teliax for that
so I have to stick with them even if they do not help me.

Coming to my problem,

I am asking how to send both uri to whom call must be delivered and
username and
password provided by minute provider. Using rewrite I can change uri for whom
call must be sent and forward will forward calls to particular port and
destination then where can I send username and password provided by minute
provider so that he can validate and deliver my call to that uri.

Thanks,
Manoj.