[Serusers] SER amd Minute Provider

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Fri Feb 10 08:16:24 CET 2006

Hi All,

I added these lines

if (uri=~"^sip:5[0-8][0-9]*@mantragroup.com"){
	if (!is_user_in("credentials", "ld")) {
	        sl_send_reply("403", "No permission");
		break;
	};
strip(1);
log(1, "Trying to forward to Teliax.\n");
				rewriteuri("sip:username at VOIP-CO2.TELIAX.COM");
				rewriteuserpass("username:password");
rewritehost("VOIP-CO2.TELIAX.COM");
}

I get a respnse error returned not found from ser and If comment these
two lines
#rewriteuri("sip:username at VOIP-CO2.TELIAX.COM");
				#rewriteuserpass("username:password");

keeping third line it says error number.

Please help me and tell me how can I do this correctly?

Thanks,
Manoj.