[Serusers] SIPSAK - wrong behaviour??

Michal Matyska michal at iptel.org
Mon Dec 11 20:59:40 CET 2006

I was just curious, so I took look on the ngrep....

there is short jump in the description between points 2 and 3....
2a. sipsak sends ACK upon 407 reply, which is 100% correct
2b. sipsak resends INVITE with correct credentials
2c. ser forwards the INVITE to the sipsak @ port 5060
3.  sipsak sends ACK (with the CSeq: 3, Via: headers look like
combination of original ACK and passed INVITE Vias), which you've found
inappropriate, right? Just to make sure we talk about the same ACK :-D

Michal