[Serusers] SIPSAK - wrong behaviour??

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Mon Dec 11 19:12:14 CET 2006

Hi Tomasz,

On Monday 11 December 2006 17:21, tzieleniewski wrote:
> Hi ALL!
> I am trying to run some tests under sipsak but I obtain strange result
> I invoke sip stack with the following command:
> sipsak -IU -vv -s sip:sipsak at scscf.ims.touk.pl -a sipsak -l 5061 -H
> 192.168.0.129 The registration proces runs without any problem, user
> registers and then sipsak sends invite to ser. And here comes the strange
> thing
> 1. sipsak sends invite to ser:
> 2. Ser  sends the proxy authentication required response 407 (from ngrep)
> 3. sipsak receives the message andresponses with the ACK????
> Ive placed the ngrep from the sipsak socket in the attached file.

that looks like a bug. I'll try to look into that later.
It would be great if you could try if the same behavior is still present in
the latest version from subversion (let me know if I should send you a
tarball of that). And the output from sipsak with -vvv would be a great help.
Just send that directly to me.

Thanks
  Nils