[Users] forwarding requests...

Frogger froggerandbongo at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 03:03:48 CET 2006

I tried this and it doesnt work.

Basically, I am trying to tell the UA that the request
is "not handled here".

I want the SBC to either redirect or retry to the
proper destination.

Currently, OpenSER is signalling the new destination
and trying to reroute.  I do not want this.  I do not
want OpenSER talking to the new destination.

Ideas?

--- Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at voice-system.ro>

http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:devel#send_destination