[Users] using the acc module

Daniel Burge dan at bluewavetelecom.com
Wed Dec 6 19:53:50 CET 2006

Hi bogdan,

Yes. I'm adding the acc support into an existing working system. After I
add the code below the system still works perfectly, however just the
syslog messages are not sent.

Nick previously mentioned that I should add this line to the top of my
config which isn't there right now:

log_facility=LOG_LOCAL6

I'm going to try that today as soon as I figure out what it does.

Thanks for the help!

Daniel