[Serusers] Help! Run SER with MySQL to do authentication

Tako Chang u90010 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 07:26:01 CET 2006

Hi, all

First of all, I read [SER - Getting
Started<http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/gettingstarted/>]
and downloaded [ SER Source
package<ftp://siprouter.onsip.org/pub/gettingstarted/packages/ser-0.9.7-pre1.GettingStarted.1.6.tar.gz>]

after I make the package under debug mode,  it runs well.
Now, I can receive REGISTER requests and send 200 OK Responses and play a
SIP proxy server

I  want to  test  "auth_mysql.cfg"  in Chapter 7.... so,
i remove "exclude_modules?= jabber mysql\" in Makefile
but i still can't compile the mysql.so

Is there some more detail documents or suggestions for me?

Thank!