[Serusers] multiple domains in Ser

Curt Moore tgrman21 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:22:05 CEST 2006

Hello Ricardo,

Although I've never used multi domain mode, I think what you're
looking for is the following configuration parameter:

modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)

If I understand the documentation correctly, if this parameter is set,
the usrloc module will base the username lookup on both the username
and domain instead of just the username.

You will also likely want to set the use_domain parameter for any
other modules you're using which support that parameter.

If this is incorrect, please correct anything I mentioned incorrectly.

-Curt