[Serusers] multiple domains in Ser

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Thu Aug 24 12:59:27 CEST 2006

Thanks Curt,

In fact, after reading about the use_domain parameter, I also think my
problem can be solved adding the following lines to ser.cfg:

###################
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)     #If the domain part of the user
should be also saved and used for identifing the user (along with the
username part). Useful in multi domain scenarios. Non 0 value means true.

modparam("registrar", "use_domain", 1)  # If set to 1 then the registrar
will use username at domain as address of record. If the variable is set to
0 then only username will be used as the address of record. Default
value is 0.

Although, after editing that way ser.cfg file, my phones still register
in Ser, but none of them can call any other, even if I call someone only
by username or by username at domain.
What if lacking in my configuration? If anyone knows, please tell me!

Regards,

Ricardo.