[Serusers] multiple domains in Ser

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Wed Aug 23 19:53:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is there a way to coexist multiple domains in Ser, distinguishing users
even if they have the same username in subscriber table but  different
domains?

I'll explain better, I have subscriber table with:

|   username | domain      | e-mail            |
|   user_A      | domain_A  | user_A at domain_A  |
|   user_A      | domain_B  | user_A at domain_B  |

and in domain table there are both domains domain_A and domain_B.

But when someone calls user_A, (with or without writing  their domain), both phones ring (if both users have their phones
registered), when I want only one to ring because they are different users!!
Is there a way in Ser to do this right?

Regards,

Ricardo.