[Serusers] Windows to Linux

Paul Hazlett javarockx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:53:18 CEST 2005

Viq,

If you're going to be coding C on Linux then I'd recommend you read up
on GDB which is the GNU Debugger.

If you search amazon.com or other bookstores you'll find a few books
on the subject.

If you're new to Linux and coming from Windoz then you'll have a bit
of a culture shock as to how things are done. There is no fancy VC++
IDE to step through your code. The good news is that GDB is more than
enough to debug most C code

Regards,
Paul