[Serusers] Windows to Linux

zkeatts zkeatts at nuvio.com
Fri Sep 30 17:15:48 CEST 2005

I am in a similar situation, as far as the ANSI C goes.  What has helped
me is to jump in, find a bug and try to figure out what is going on.
Granted you might not be as lucky as me on your first try in finding
bugs, but trust me even if you don't there is plenty to look at.  I can
promise you it will be confusing and infuriating, but slowly things will
begin to make sense.

Start by setting up a basic SER installation on a Linux box.  Once you
get it set up and working then you can try out different features.
Don't be afraid to send messages to this group, I have found them very
helpful and attentive to all levels of questions.

good luck,

Zach Keatts
Software Engineer
Nuvio.com