[Serusers] Windows to Linux

viquar syed viquars at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:02:24 CEST 2005

Hi,
My company wants me to hop on to Linux/Unix from Bill Gates, and to make it
even better I am suppose to get upto speed writing modules to enhance our
SER deployment.
What experience do I have writing in ANSI C "0", "ZERO", "nada",
BUT, I have been programming for over three yrs now so the logic is not an
issue.
My question, whats the best way to start, I am currently going through the
documentation on SER Admin, need to have a plan.
I know no one likes newbees, but hey any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Viq