[Serusers] Aliases and Location Problem... please help

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Sep 28 10:29:36 CEST 2005

Hi SER users,

    Why does my aliases and locations are not persistent? Considering
that they appear in my database (aliases and location), when I restarted
SER all aliases and locations are not being read by SER. What will I do
is to restart my X-lite softphone for me to re-register. And for my
aliases I will run again serctl alias add <alias> sip:<uri> for the
aliases to work. It seems like SER is not reading my database and all
contact informations are only stored on its memory. But all these
contacts appears in my location and aliases tables of the ser database.
Is there any known bugs about this? Please help. I'm using SER-0.9.3 in
SPARC64 Debian linux with mediaproxy as nat traversal solution. Any help
is greately appreciated...

Thanks,

--
Ryan Pagquil