[Users] load_credentials

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 29 10:10:50 CEST 2005

Hi Richard,

if you try to do automatically conversions, you run in several troubles:
   1) first, some scripting error may be overlooked in case of
differences of avp value types; with no error/warning to user;
    2) to which type should you convert? to string or to int? to try
first int and if not possible to string? Quite unreliable...;)
    3) will complicate a lot the function...since you can apply this
idea to other functions, not only to avp_check().

regards,
bogdan